Re: *****Psalmen/Gezangen*****

Dunlap, Watt and Chris Hairston, who has started at left tackle the last two games, all missed practice Wednesday, while right guard D.J. Fluker and Franklin were limited.
"That loss lingered the whole offseason," said Jones, who was part of Baltimore's 2013 world championship team. "It was a tough way to end your year after making it that far. It bothers you."
"Johnny's a great guy," Shanahan said. "I think Johnny got a little bit of a bad rep. But he worked really hard for me. I really enjoyed coaching him. I'm not sure what he's going through now, but I'm confident he'll work it Andre Johnson Jersey all out and have a chance at a very good future."
Though coach Rex Ryan insists he's not close to making a determination, Cassel has taken the majority of snaps with the first-string offense through the first two weeks of training camp. And he'll start in Buffalo's preseason opener against Carolina on Friday.
"Time is changing ... and we need to take this serious." said Rep. Dalton Honor茅, D-Baton Rouge, who sponsored the bill, which called for a parish-by-parish vote on pot legalization.