Topic: Is Ssriname a good place to live?

Hi guys!, sorry I write in english but I don´t know dutch, I am not surinamer but venezuelan and I currently live in Venezuela, I have felt attracted by Suriname since a couple of years and I think it could be a nice place to live,but I would like to know if it is a pretty safe place, here in Venezuela occur horrifying crimes all the time so I dream of place where that don´t happen, well at least not that frequent as here, thank you in advance guys for your responses, wish you a good day, you have a beautiful country!

Re: Is Ssriname a good place to live?

Venezolaans...your name is written in dutch, and you say you don't know Dutch??

Anyway, every country had her places which are not safe to be around, but if you are not involved in crimescenes, such as dealing drugs, weapons or any other forbidden goods, you are likely to be safe in every place.

These days there is not a safe place in the whole world, in real life, you can avoid bad places.  So it is up to you ..

<VENI, VIDI, VICI>

Surinam is the best place to live.

Surinam has a lot of beautiful women and a lot of fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7gjkXXd_x0

I bar yu!!!

Don't bruya.

In de krant van vandaag wordt morgen de vis verpakt!!!!

I don't know about Ssriname, but Suriname is nice and from what I read in the papers and see on television every other country is better then Venezuela. But our president and yours are good friends, so, how long this will last I don’t know. smile

We Came With Nothing & We Leave With Nothing.

Ask Syrian Slave he knows eeeeverything u need to know about Suriname. You will like him

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a … 3334_n.jpg
Chan ? A NO KAN, laat maar gaan. Chan a no gi ala man. Chan bigin har a dang
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandh

Maharani_JJ wrote:

Venezolaans...your name is written in dutch, and you say you don't know Dutch??

Anyway, every country had her places which are not safe to be around, but if you are not involved in crimescenes, such as dealing drugs, weapons or any other forbidden goods, you are likely to be safe in every place.

These days there is not a safe place in the whole world, in real life, you can avoid bad places.  So it is up to you ..

Oh yes it is smile but I used the google translator to find out how was said venezuelan in dutch, I also know a few words but real little. I agree with but there are countries (societies) more violent than others and as far as I know Venezuela it´s on top in the whole America, well first Mexico smile, thanks a lot for your response, I really appreciate it!

Gregje. wrote:

I don't know about Ssriname, but Suriname is nice and from what I read in the papers and see on television every other country is better then Venezuela. But our president and yours are good friends, so, how long this will last I don’t know. smile

Yeah unfortunately it is true what you read about Venezuela, Umm didn´t hear about that friendship between our presidents but honestly I don´t see too much news about my government smile, I just can´t stand Chavez hehe!

AmonRa wrote:

Ask Syrian Slave he knows eeeeverything u need to know about Suriname. You will like him

Who´s that?

Basis wrote:

Surinam is the best place to live.

Surinam has a lot of beautiful women and a lot of fish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7gjkXXd_x0

I bar yu!!!

Don't bruya.

Thank you buddy for the video, it is real nice, I like Suriname a lot.

10 (edited by Maharani_JJ 2011-07-20 07:23:19)

Hi mr. V. How are you going to support yourself assuming you will go to surinam, you will need housing and a job. Do you have some ideas for supporting yourself. Maybe starting a new business? T.C.

<VENI, VIDI, VICI>

Eldorado is in Suriname, just bring a shovel.

Suriname center of the multiverse!

bakapasi_boi wrote:

Eldorado is in Suriname, just bring a shovel.

And lots of mercury.
All the fish will shine brightly with the mercury and your teeth too.

"Those who use religion for their own benefit are detestable. We are against such a situation and will not allow it. Those who use religion in such a manner have fooled our people; it is against just such people that we have fought and will continue to fight".

Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

13 (edited by Gregje. 2011-07-20 12:56:20)

Venezolaans,
If you don’t like Chafez, you must surely check the similarities between Chafez and Bouterse (our president) before you decide to come live in Suriname.
1.    They both are small Amer-Indian boys.
2.    They both were elected president after staging a coup.
3.    They both frequent Cuba for medical reasons.
4.             They both have puffy faces nowadays
5.    They both like guns in all sizes.
6.    They both like military cloths.
I don’t know anything about Chafez’ preference for women, but I know Bouterse likes women with the name Ingrid. So if you are a woman and your real name is Ingrid he will surely invite you to his oval office for some oral exchange.

We Came With Nothing & We Leave With Nothing.

Adjustment.

Your name should not only be Ingrid, but you should also
- accept a lot of so called "buitenvrouwen" (girlfriends and bedbuddies of DDB)
- be able to cut a ribbon.
- beleave all the bullshit DDB and his childerne tell you.
- have an IQ below 75.

Je nabestaanden herinneren je niet om je rijkdom maar om je prestaties en realisaties.
DEEDEEDBEE NÉÉ

lijkt Amonra wel!! kan niet missen......................
maar ik twijfel

engels is veel beter dan die van Amonra
smile

Amnesty is not a quest for proving innocence, amnesty is a quest for the guilty to get away with murder........................................

MigthyMike wrote:

maar ik twijfel

smile

Mijn Engels is toch wel op academisch niveau jongen.

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-a … 3334_n.jpg
Chan ? A NO KAN, laat maar gaan. Chan a no gi ala man. Chan bigin har a dang
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandh

AmonRa wrote:
MigthyMike wrote:

maar ik twijfel

smile

Volgens welke standaard?
Zeker een schriftelijke cursus engelse spreekvaardigheid gevolgd.? lol

Je nabestaanden herinneren je niet om je rijkdom maar om je prestaties en realisaties.
DEEDEEDBEE NÉÉ

Neus wrote:

Volgens welke standaard?
Zeker een schriftelijke cursus engelse spreekvaardigheid gevolgd.? lol

Sorry, maar spreekvaardigheid, schriftelijk volgen? Huh, waar kan ik dat doen? Dat is dan zeker een nieuwe ontwikkeling.

Grtz. Bally
www.sabroso.cjb.net

"I pray that the Lord may undeceive my ignorant brethren, and permit them to throw away pretensions, and seek after the substance of learning." by African-American abolitionist David Walker, in his "Appeal to Colored Citizens of the World" in 1830.

Neusje van de zalm.

Mi bar yu!!!

No Bruya

In de krant van vandaag wordt morgen de vis verpakt!!!!

Maharani_JJ wrote:

Hi mr. V. How are you going to support yourself assuming you will go to surinam, you will need housing and a job. Do you have some ideas for supporting yourself. Maybe starting a new business? T.C.

Hi!, well I thought about just finding an ordinary job smile, of course I would have to save some money to suppport myself when arriving, by the way, is it easy to find a job in Suriname?, are there many jobs?

Gregje. wrote:

Venezolaans,
If you don’t like Chafez, you must surely check the similarities between Chafez and Bouterse (our president) before you decide to come live in Suriname.
I don’t know anything about Chafez’ preference for women, but I know Bouterse likes women with the name Ingrid. So if you are a woman and your real name is Ingrid he will surely invite you to his oval office for some oral exchange.

Hehehehe it´s funny the way you point those similarities, yeah it´s kinda crazy maybe going to a place with same kind of government but the main reason I want to leave Venezuela is not Chavez but the lack of secutiy for the people, here many people day killed when being robbed, most robbers are real real evil, you can be killed for a bb cell phone to be stole, sounds crazy but it happens here, taxi drivers frequently are killed to steal their cars, and the list goes on...

Venezolaans wrote:
Gregje. wrote:

Venezolaans,

Hehehehe it´s funny the way you point those similarities, yeah it´s kinda crazy maybe going to a place with same kind of government but the main reason I want to leave Venezuela is not Chavez but the lack of secutiy for the people, here many people day killed when being robbed, most robbers are real real evil, you can be killed for a bb cell phone to be stole, sounds crazy but it happens here, taxi drivers frequently are killed to steal their cars, and the list goes on...

Then the similarity ends exactly here cause Bouterse got this CTU (Counter Terrorism Unit) unit. They are well known for their great successes on hunting down criminals! So you will feel very safe in Suriname. Good luck with your plans and hope you'll be able to manage.

blakaboy wrote:
Venezolaans wrote:
Gregje. wrote:

Venezolaans,

Then the similarity ends exactly here cause Bouterse got this CTU (Counter Terrorism Unit) unit. They are well known for their great successes on hunting down criminals! So you will feel very safe in Suriname. Good luck with your plans and hope you'll be able to manage.

I have heard a little bit about Bouterse, as far as I know he was wanted by the Netherlands for many crimes but as he became Suriname president now he is untouchable, unbelievable!, exactly the same as Chavez, but please guys don´t take me bad for talking that way about your president, I don´t want to offend anybody, it is just my opinion, if anyone feel uncomfortable by my comments, I appologize.

blakaboy wrote:
Venezolaans wrote:
Gregje. wrote:

Venezolaans,

I forgot to thank you buddy for wishing me luck on my previous post, I appreciate it.

AmonRa wrote:
MigthyMike wrote:

maar ik twijfel

smile

WAT??? zeker A-KA-de mis in niveau ja!!

een hele goeie link had jij gegeven, waarbij men aandacht vraagt aan de te korten aan medicijnen en wat doe jij?? wat maak jij ervan.
die hele link was in het engels jij beweerde en nog steeds beweer je dat, dat de Libanezen 200babies cocaine geven en hen kanker geeft.

terwijl dat er helemaal niet staat. ik heb die hele link voor jou vertaald en houd jij voet bij stuk dat ze die babies kanker geven en cocaine!!

A-Ka- de mis in niveau ja!!

je denkt dat je de engelse taal machtig bent, maar dat ben je niet. zelf ik haal je onderuit met je eigen topic's en links!!
je begrijpt geen engels noch nederlands. zelf Anjoe geef toe in die andere dat je hebt verloren, ik vraag me af waarom hij dat nooit schrijft als ik je mars aan het breken bent!!

oh ja witte voetjes halen bij radja en VB!! ahahahahahhaa
zwak............

Amnesty is not a quest for proving innocence, amnesty is a quest for the guilty to get away with murder........................................