The official Russian position on Iran
Na de bijeenkomst in Tel Aviv tussen Nicolai Patrushev, een van de hoogste Russische veiligheids officieren, met Israëlische en Noord-Amerikaanse counterparts inzake Iran en Syrië zijn de standpunten van Rusland door Patrushev nog eens helder samengevat en door Putin extra bekrachtigd:
“We have emphasized an importance of easing of the tensions for the country (Syria) between Israel and Iran, by the way of implementation the mutual approaching steps. We have made an emphasis that Syria must not be turned into an arena for geopolitical confrontation. We have also highlighted the need for the international community to help Syria to rebuild its national economy. Among other things, Syria should be free of illegal trade restrictions, unilateral sanctions, as well as sanctions on economic operators that help Syria to rebuild. They also have to be free from all sanctions.
We also turned everyone’s attention to the relations of Syria and other Arab states that should be normalized again. Syria is once again should be a full-fledged member of the Arab League. Also, we pointed out an importance of establishing the contacts of Syrian government with its Kurdish ethnic minority. We stated of importance to unite the efforts to eliminate all remaining in Syria terrorists. We called for immediate disruption of all channels through which terrorists might be able to obtain weapon grade chemical materials and their precursors.
Russia, the United States and Israel should join their efforts to help peace to return to Syria.
In the context of the statements made by our partners with regard to a major regional power, namely Iran, I would like to say the following: Iran has always been and remains our ally and partner, with which we are consistently developing relations both on bilateral basis and within multilateral formats,
This is why we believe that it is inadmissible to describe Iran as the major threat to the regional security and, moreover, to put it on par with the Islamic State or any other terrorist organization, Especially, since Iran contributes substantial efforts to bring peace to Syria and to stabilize the situation in Syria.
We have called on our partners to show restraint and readiness for reciprocal steps, which must serve as the basis for the consistent advancement towards the easing of tensions in the Israeli-Iranian relations”
“We have established sufficiently good business-like relations with all regional countries, and our positions in the Middle East region have become more stable. Indeed, we have established very good, business-like, partner-like and largely allied relations with many regional countries, including Iran, Turkey and other countries”
Samengevat komt dit op het volgende neer:
1. Israel does not get to impose its will upon Syria. (“Syria must not be turned into an arena for geopolitical confrontation “).
2. All sanctions against Syria must be lifted. (“Syria should be free of illegal trade restrictions, unilateral sanctions, as well as sanctions on economic operators that help Syria to rebuild. They also have to be free from all sanctions“).
3. The Arab League must fully reinstate Syria. (“Syria once again should be a fully-fledged member of the Arab League”).
4. the remaining terrorists in Syria must be eliminated. (“unite the efforts to eliminate all remaining terrorists in Syria”).
Het oorspronkelijke Anglo-Zionistische plan om Assad omver te werpen en te vervangen door Takfiri gekken als Daesh, Al-Qaeda, A-Nusra en ISIS is daardoor in duigen gevallen. En dit ondanks sabotage activiteiten van Israhel/Wahabitisch-Sunnitische Arabische Golfstaten/Turkije en de VS/NATO bende.
Het oorspronkelijke doel doel was:
1. Bring down a strong secular Arab state along with its political structure, armed forces, and security services.
2. Create total chaos and horror in Syria justifying the creation of a “security zone” by Israel not only in the Golan but further north.
3. Trigger a civil war in Lebanon by unleashing the Takfiri crazies against Hezbollah.
4. Let the Takfiris and Hezbollah bleed each other to death, then create a “security zone,” but this time in Lebanon.
5. Prevent the creation of a Shia axis Iran-Iraq-Syria-Lebanon.
6. Break up Syria along ethnic and religious lines.
7. Create a Kurdistan which could then be used against Turkey, Syria, Iraq, and Iran.
8. Make it possible for Israel to become the uncontested power broker in the Middle-East and force the KSA, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, and all others to have to go to Israel for any gas or oil pipeline project.
9. Gradually isolate, threaten, subvert, and eventually attack Iran with a broad regional coalition of forces.
10. Eliminate all center of Shia power in the Middle-East.
Dit alles is mooi gedwarsboomd door een coalitie bestaande uit Iran, Irak, Syrië, Hezbollah en Rusland. Behalve Rusland staat uiteraard China ook achter Iran vooral omdat zij een groot deel van haar energie uit dit land haalt.
Israhel en bondgenoten raken aardig gefrustreerd. Afwachten wat voor rare sprongen ze nog zullen maken. Maar dat laat onverlet dat op termijn het gedaan is met hun hegemonie in het Midden Oosten. En Mini Penis xzqc33 millimeter lengte zal uiteraard met nog meer gevloek, geraas en getier hier verschijnen.
Bye, bye, zwaai, zwaai.
My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; The more I give to thee
Even while I’m aware that my earthly life is very finite.